It’s essential to know that your security architecture is at peak performance. On-demand, proactive testing enables you to verify that your security controls are configured optimally to detect and prevent malicious activity. This requires an automated comprehensive platform that validates your security against new and existing threats, and verifies that your security policies are enforced affectively. The Cymulate platform enables you to proactively challenge your environment with life-like attack scenarios that enable you to continuously improve your security posture.
In this webinar, you’ll find out why SANS believe that Cymulate Continuous Security Validation should be a critical component of an enterprise security architecture:
- Real-time, in-depth testing based on cybercriminal objectives and attack vectors
- Threat intelligence based testing to stay ahead of threat evolutions
- Customizable and template based real-world, chained attack scenarios.
- On-demand and end-to-end testing operationalizing the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Out-of-the-box scenarios and templates that all expertise levels can use.
- Functionalities that empower purple, blue, and red teams to customize evaluations.
To download the full report please click here